Enjoy this tasty winter hotter.
The ingredient of Broken pasta soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- four celery stalks, chopped
- 2 x 400g cans diced Italian tomatoes
- 1 litre Massel vegetable liquid inventory
- 50g dried thin spaghetti, damaged into 6cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons chopped clean flat-leaf parsley leaves
- basil pesto, to serve
The instruction how to make Broken pasta soup
- Heat oil in a huge saucepan over medium-excessive warmth. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring for three minutes or until onion has softened. Add carrot, zucchini and celery. Cook, stirring every so often, for 5 mins.
- Add tomato and stock. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to low. Simmer, stirring once in a while, for 30 minutes or until vegetables are simply soft. Remove lid. Season with pepper. Add spaghetti. Simmer, exposed, for 15 minutes or till spaghetti is simply smooth. Stir in parsley. Serve soup topped with pesto.
Nutritions of Broken pasta soupcalories: 158.696 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 1141.21 milligrams sodium