The ingredient of Chicken and mushroom pasta bake
- 375g fusilli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, reduce into 1cm portions
- 1 large portobello mushroom, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, pores and skin and bones eliminated, meat shredded
- 300g sour cream
- half of cup (125ml) salt-reduced fowl stock
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded sage
- 1 half cups (150g) coarsely grated pizza cheese
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and mushroom pasta bake
- Cook the pasta in a huge saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or till al dente. Drain properly.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Heat the oil in a huge deep frying pan over medium heat. Cook the pumpkin, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just tender. Add the mushroom, garlic and spring onion to the pan. Cook, stirring, for five mins or till mushroom is gentle. Add the chicken to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 mins. Add the bitter cream and stock to the pan. Bring to the boil.
- Add the pasta, sage and half of the cheese to the chook aggregate in the pan and toss to mix. Spoon the pasta aggregate right into a 12-cup (3L) ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with the ultimate cheese.
- Place under the preheated grill for 3-five minutes or till the cheese melts and is golden brown. Serve with salad leaves and parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken and mushroom pasta bakecalories: 695.729 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 55 grams protein
calories: 1102 milligrams sodium