A tasty pasta dish sans meat? Yes! It may be completed! This veggie-loaded pasta is a scrumptious choice for meat-unfastened Mondays. It also keeps nicely in lunchboxes making it a first rate preference for workday lunches.
The ingredient of Veggie-loaded spiral pasta recipe
- 500g spiral pasta
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 pink capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 400g Perino tomatoes
- 2 carrots, peeled, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 4 cups (1L) vegetable inventory
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1 long pink chilli, thinly sliced (non-compulsory)
The instruction how to make Veggie-loaded spiral pasta recipe
- Combine the pasta, onion, garlic, capsicum, tomatoes, carrot, zucchini, dried herbs, inventory and 2 cups (500ml) water in a massive heavy-based saucepan.
- Place over medium warmness and convey to a simmer. Cook, stirring often, for 20 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Add the spinach and chilli, if using, and stir to mix. Season.
Nutritions of Veggie-loaded spiral pasta recipecalories: 538.467 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 99 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 1414 milligrams sodium