This savoury vegetarian bake makes use of butternut pumpkin, ricotta cheese, baby spinach leaves and lasagne sheets.
The ingredient of Pumpkin, ricotta & spinach pasta bake
- 1kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 250g bath ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, beaten
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- 400g pkt sparkling lasagne sheets
- 100g infant spinach leaves
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup vegetable inventory
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Baby mesclun salad to serve
The instruction how to make Pumpkin, ricotta & spinach pasta bake
- Place pumpkin in a medium bowl and microwave until tender. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-compelled. Grease a large baking dish.
- Add ricotta cheese, garlic and chives to cooled pumpkin and mix well. Lay a lasagne sheet on a flat clean floor. Arrange some spinach leaves alongside centre of sheet. Top with spoonfuls of pumpkin aggregate. Roll up to enclose filling and area in a prepared dish, seam side down. Continue making cannelloni with closing lasagne sheets and filling.
- Pour cream and inventory over filled cannelloni in baking dish. Top with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until golden and effervescent. Serve pasta bake with salad leaves.
Nutritions of Pumpkin, ricotta & spinach pasta bakecalories: