Pasta receives a new twist with pesto and bocconcini in this lovely summer season side salad.
The ingredient of Caprese-style pasta salad
- three cups dried farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 1/four cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 half cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 180g bath toddler bocconcini, halved
The instruction how to make Caprese-style pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a huge saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet guidelines, until tender. Drain. Rinse under bloodless water. Drain nicely. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine pesto and vinegar in a small jug.
- Place basil, tomato, bocconcini and cooled pasta in a massive bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add pesto mixture. Toss to mix. Serve.
Nutritions of Caprese-style pasta saladcalories: 374.752 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 3.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 52.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15.3 grams protein
calories: 10 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 225 milligrams sodium