An easy creamy spinach and pasta bake is ideal for a midweek dinner or family meal at the weekend. We love using Swiss brown mushrooms, but you may use any variety you want.
The ingredient of Creamy mushroom and spinach pasta bake
- 50g unsalted butter
- half of cup undeniable flour
- half of cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups hen inventory
- 1/4 teaspoon Masterfoods Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/four teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200g dried rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon more virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 brown onion, chopped
- 250g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small bunch English spinach, chopped
- 1 half of cups decreased-fats milk
- 1 teaspoon clean thyme leaves, plus greater to serve
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar
The instruction how to make Creamy mushroom and spinach pasta bake
- To make Condensed cream of chicken soup: Melt butter in a huge saucepan over medium warmth. Add flour. Stir to create a paste. Cook for 1 minute. Whisk in milk until combination bureaucracy a clean and thick paste.
- Gradually whisk in inventory, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and salt till aggregate is clean. Cook, whisking continuously, for 5 mins or till aggregate thickens. Remove from heat. Set apart to cool.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-pressured. Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain properly.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a huge, deep 22cm round (base) ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or till mushroom has softened barely. Remove from warmth. Stir in spinach.
- Add the pasta to the mushroom mixture. Toss to mix. Add cream of chicken soup, milk and thyme. Toss to combine. Using the lower back of a spoon, stage the top of the mixture in pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 to twenty-five minutes or till combination is effervescent and pinnacle is golden. Stand for five mins. Serve sprinkled with greater thyme.
Nutritions of Creamy mushroom and spinach pasta bakecalories: 568.103 calories
calories: 26.4 grams fat
calories: 14.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 57.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 22.4 grams protein
calories: 46 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 944 milligrams sodium