This lovely pepper crusted beef tomahawk steak recipe could have the whole circle of relatives excited for a weeknight dinner!
The ingredient of Pepper crusted red meat tomahawk steaks recipe
- 1 tbs coarsely floor black pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 20g butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 2 tsp chopped thyme
- 2 Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Tomahawk Steaks
- three Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 2 peaches, stoned, cut into wedges
- half small crimson onion, thinly sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Raspberry Balsamic Salad Dressing
The instruction how to make Pepper crusted red meat tomahawk steaks recipe
- Combine the pepper, oil, butter, garlic and thyme in a big bowl. Add the steaks and turn to coat.
- Heat a covered barbeque on high. Cook the steaks on fish fry grill for five mins each side or until golden brown. Place in a disposable baking tray. Roast in covered barbecue using oblique heat for 18-20 mins for medium or till cooked to your liking. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, integrate the cucumber, peach, onion and rocket in a massive bowl. Season.
- Drizzle the salad with the salad dressing. Slice steaks and serve with the salad.
Nutritions of Pepper crusted red meat tomahawk steaks recipecalories: