When brief lamb steak sandwiches are on the menu, the entire family will be smiling! Make extra so that you have some for lunch the following day.
The ingredient of Quick lamb steak sandwiches recipes
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Sizzle Steak
- 1 tbs pistachio dukkah
- 400g Coles Turkish Pide
- 200g beetroot dip
- 125g fetta, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 40g Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
The instruction how to make Quick lamb steak sandwiches recipes
- Combine onion and lemon juice in a bowl. Set apart for 10 minutes to soak. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high warmth. Spray both facets of each steak with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with the dukkah. Cook the steaks, in 2 batches, for 1u00bd minutes every facet for medium-uncommon or until cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate and cowl with foil.
- Preheat a grill on medium. Use a big serrated knife to reduce the bread into four even portions and cut up each component horizontally. Arrange the bread in a unmarried layer on a huge baking tray. Cook below grill for 30 secs every side or till gently toasted.
- Divide the bread bases among serving plates. Spread every base calmly with the dip. Top with the fetta, steaks, tomato and onion. Sprinkle with the salad leaves and top with the bread tops to serve.
Nutritions of Quick lamb steak sandwiches recipescalories: 634.306 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 55 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 43 grams protein
calories: 1176 milligrams sodium