Create a Fathers Day dinner party with those juicy steaks.
The ingredient of Balsamic steak with tomato pasta salad
- 200g penne rigate
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/four cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 4 (150g each) red meat sirloin steaks
- olive oil cooking spray
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1/four cup small clean basil leaves
- 50g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Balsamic steak with tomato pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet guidelines, till smooth. Drain. Transfer to a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Toss to mix.
- Meanwhile, integrate vinegar, ultimate oil and half the garlic in a massive glass or ceramic bowl. Add steak. Turn to coat.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-excessive heat. Cook steaks for three to 4 mins each side for medium or till cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, cook tomatoes for two to three mins or till softened.
- Add tomatoes, basil, rocket and ultimate garlic to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve steaks with pasta salad.
Nutritions of Balsamic steak with tomato pasta saladcalories: 481.107 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 37 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 42 grams protein
calories: 87 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 92.68 milligrams sodium