Its a steak sandwich with a distinction. Caramelised onions and aioli will have you ever coming back for greater.
The ingredient of Chargrilled smoked paprika steak sandwiches
- 20g butter
- 2 brown onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- eight slices ciabatta
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- eight pork minute steaks
- 12 small butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup (150g) Paul Newmans Own Whole Egg Smoked Paprika Aioli
The instruction how to make Chargrilled smoked paprika steak sandwiches
- Melt butter in a huge frying pan over medium warmth. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring from time to time, for 20 minutes or till onion softens and begins to colour. Add sugar and vinegar; cook dinner, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion caramelises. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbeque or chargrill on excessive. Brush bread slices with oil. Cook on chargrill for 1-2 mins each aspect or until toasted.
- Cook steaks for 1 minute each side or until browned and simply cooked through.
- Place bread slices on serving plates. Spread with 1/2 the Paul Newmans Own Whole Egg Smoked Paprika Aioli. Top with lettuce, minute steaks, caramelised onion and dollop with final aioli, then sandwich with ultimate bread slices. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chargrilled smoked paprika steak sandwichescalories: