If need a luxurious Christmas feast on a budget, look no further than this scrumptious ham special.
The ingredient of Ham steaks with fig and mustard glaze
- three oranges
- 1/three cup fig jam
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ham steaks
The instruction how to make Ham steaks with fig and mustard glaze
- Juice 2 oranges. Peel and phase remaining orange (see notice). Combine jam, mustard and half of cup orange juice in a jug.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium warmth. Add half the steaks. Cook for two minutes every facet, basting with 1 tablespoon jam combination, or until lightly browned. Transfer to a platter. Cover to maintain warm. Repeat with 1 tablespoon jam mixture and ultimate steaks. Transfer to platter.
- Add ultimate jam aggregate and a pair of tablespoons cold water to pan. Stir to mix. Add orange segments. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for three minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve steaks topped with orange segment aggregate.
Nutritions of Ham steaks with fig and mustard glazecalories: 110.418 calories
calories: 3 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 5 grams protein
calories: 10 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 360.21 milligrams sodium