For a steak sandwich with a difference, upload candy caramelised onions, rocket and aioli.
The ingredient of Steak sandwich with balsamic caramelised onions
- 1 half tablespoons olive oil
- 2 brown onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 400g Coles pork rump steak, trimmed, reduce into four even quantities
- 4 tablespoons offered aioli
- four Coles rustic bread rolls, break up
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 40g baby rocket leaves
- Oven-baked frozen chips or wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak sandwich with balsamic caramelised onions
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and toss to coat in the oil. Reduce the heat to low, cowl and cook dinner for 10 mins or until barely golden. Cook, exposed, for a further five minutes, stirring once in a while or till light golden. Stir in the vinegar and prepare dinner for 1 minute.
- Use heel of the palm of your hand to flatten the steaks slightly. Season with salt and pepper. Heat the ultimate oil in a big non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Add the steaks and prepare dinner for 2 minutes each facet for medium or till cooked for your liking. Set aside for 2 minutes to rest.
- Spread 1/2 the aioli over the bottom of the bread rolls. Top with the tomato, rocket, steak, onion, closing aioli and lids. Serve with chips or wedges.
Nutritions of Steak sandwich with balsamic caramelised onionscalories: 582.204 calories
calories: 22.1 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 53.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.2 grams sugar
calories: 40.9 grams protein
calories: 10.16 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 672 milligrams sodium