Tomato, basil and fetta cheese are a popular aggregate in Mediterranean cooking. They are the ideal complement to the soft sirloin steaks.
The ingredient of Balsamic steak with tomato, basil and fetta
- 4 red meat sirloin steaks, trimmed
- 6 roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons infant capers
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 175g Greek fetta, crumbled
- 4 whole garlic cloves, skin on
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and cracked black pepper
- olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Balsamic steak with tomato, basil and fetta
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Place the tomatoes on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Scatter over capers, garlic cloves and crumbled fetta.
- Sprinkle with half the oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 15 mins until tomatoes tender. Remove and set apart.
- Place the steaks in a non-metal bowl and toss with the closing oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a grill pan over high warmness. Cook the steaks for 4 minutes each facet or till cooked in your liking.
- Serve steaks with baked tomatoes, capers, garlic and fetta and scatter with basil.
Nutritions of Balsamic steak with tomato, basil and fettacalories: 520.303 calories
calories: 30 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 59 grams protein
calories: 153 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 622.82 milligrams sodium