Add an Italian flare on your barbequed steak with this selfmade pistachio pesto recipe.
The ingredient of Steak with pistachio pesto recipe
- four Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks or Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g Coles Australian Baby Spinach & Rocket
- 1/3 cup (45g) pistachios, lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/four cup basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- half cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Steak with pistachio pesto recipe
- To make the pistachio pesto, area the pistachios, parmesan, rocket, mint, basil and garlic in a food processor and system until finely chopped. With the motor going for walks, upload oil in a thin, constant move until properly combined. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Brush the steaks with oil and season. Cook at the grill for 21/2 minutes every facet for medium-rare or till cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate. Loosely cover with foil. Set aside for five mins to relaxation.
- Thickly slice the steaks and divide amongst serving plates. Arrange tomato and spinach and rocket on the plates. Season. Serve with the pistachio pesto.
Nutritions of Steak with pistachio pesto recipecalories: 598.217 calories
calories: 50 grams fat
calories: 11 grams saturated fat
calories: 4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 198 milligrams sodium