The ingredient of Steak sandwiches
- 600g pork rump steak, fat trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 loaf Turkish bread
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 16 slices tired canned beetroot
- Barbeque sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak sandwiches
- Cut the steak into skinny slices horizontally to make skinny steaks. Heat a chargrill pan on a high Friday warmth. Brush both sides of the steaks with the oil.
- In batches, cook the steaks for 1-2 minutes every side for medium. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to maintain heat.
- Cut the bread into four quantities then reduce in half horizontally. Toast until golden. Top the bottom pieces of bread with the lettuce and beetroot. Place the steak on pinnacle and drizzle with barbecue sauce. Place final slices of bread on top.
Nutritions of Steak sandwichescalories: 473.22 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 42 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 38 grams protein
calories: 93 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 693.52 milligrams sodium