*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has no longer been examined by using the taste.Com.Au team.
The ingredient of Savoury steak
- 1 half of cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder (I used Keens)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1/four teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 portions pork oyster blade steak
- 1 large brown onion, reduce into quality jewelry
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown vinegar
- half cups water
- 2 pork inventory cubes
The instruction how to make Savoury steak
- Preheat oven to 140C.
- On a sheet of paper, mix together flour, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Cut the beef in halves or go away complete, rub meat into flour mix, pressing the flour in difficult to every piece of meat.
- Grease casserole dish, region a layer of meat, a layer of onion ring. Repeat.
- Make Sauce: Mix tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar and overwhelmed stock cubes. Take 1 half tbs of the flour combination you rubbed the steak in and mix with a touch water. Then add with the sauces. Mix and pour all combination over the steak.
- Grease a few aluminium foil or baking paper, place over casserole dish and then put the lid on firmly.
- Bake in oven for 2 1/2hrs. Check half of way to see if it needs a little water, the less water the richer the taste.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and greens
Nutritions of Savoury steakcalories: