The ingredient of Steak bourguignonne
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 4 x 150g steaks, including rib-eye or scotch fillet
- 2 eschalots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300ml crimson wine
- 200ml Massel pork stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons very cold unsalted butter, cubed
- Oven-baked chips, to serve
- Green salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak bourguignonne
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frypan over high warmth. When the pan is warm, add the steaks and prepare dinner for two mins on each aspect, cooking in batches if necessary. (To make certain the steaks form a very good seal on every side, do not flow them round whilst cooking.)
- Remove the steaks from the pan, region on a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Turn the warmth to medium, upload the eschalots to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the overwhelmed garlic and pink wine, scraping to dislodge any crunchy bits on the base of the pan. Allow the wine to bubble away for a few minutes, then upload the red meat stock and prepare dinner until the liquid is decreased by means of half of and is pretty glossy.
- Stir inside the basil and 1/2 the parsley, and pour in any meat juices from the plate. Taste the sauce and modify seasoning. Remove from the warmth and upload the butter, whisking in till the sauce thickens.
- To serve, area a steak on each plate, pour over the sauce and garnish with last parsley. Serve with skinny, oven-baked chips.
Nutritions of Steak bourguignonnecalories: 532.731 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 34 grams protein
calories: 111 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 268.76 milligrams sodium