For a quick 30-minute meal, do this succulent grilled steak served with sauteed seasonal veggies and toasted bread.
The ingredient of Steak pizzaiola with capsicum and mushroom
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 pink capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 400g btl napolitana pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 600g Coles Australian Beef Scotch Fillet Steak
- Oregano leaves, extra, to serve
- Coles Bakery Pane di Casa bread, sliced, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak pizzaiola with capsicum and mushroom
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a huge frying pan over medium warmth. Add the mushroom and cook dinner, stirring every so often, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and cook dinner for 1 min or until fragrant. Transfer mushroom mixture to a bowl.
- Heat the final oil in the identical pan over medium warmness. Add the onion and mixed capsicum and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until softened. Return mushroom aggregate to the pan. Add the pasta sauce, oregano and half of cup (125ml) of water. Simmer for 5 mins or till heated through. Season.
- Meanwhile, warmness a fish fry grill or chargrill to medium-high warmness. Season steak. Cook for two-3 mins each aspect or till cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside, covered, for five minutes to rest. Thickly slice.
- Add steak to the sauce. Cook for a similarly 2-three mins or until covered and heated through. Sprinkle with extra oregano and serve with toast.
Nutritions of Steak pizzaiola with capsicum and mushroomcalories: