For a fast and appropriate family meal, attempt our traditional steak and chips with simplest six components!
The ingredient of Steak and chips with garlic sauce
- 600g desiree potatoes, washed, cut into chips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- four (150g every) pork sirloin steaks
- 1 cup Massel red meat inventory
- 1/three cup tomato sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 80g combined salad leaves
The instruction how to make Steak and chips with garlic sauce
- Preheat oven to 200u00baC/180u00baC fan-compelled. Place potato and half of the oil in a massive bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Place, in a unmarried layer, on a baking tray. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or till golden and tender.
- Drizzle steaks with remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Cook steaks for four to five mins each facet for medium or until cooked for your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Set apart for 5 mins.
- Add stock, sauce and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring for eight mins or until sauce has thickened. Serve steaks with sauce, chips and salad.
Nutritions of Steak and chips with garlic saucecalories: 410.841 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 23 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 87 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 519.25 milligrams sodium