The ingredient of Steak fajitas with avocado and tomato salsa
- 700g red meat rump steak, trimmed, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons candy chilli sauce
- 12 x 20cm flour fajitas or tortillas
- 1 half cups grated tasty cheese
- 1 infant cos lettuce, shredded
- bitter cream, to serve
- 250g grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions, trimmed, finely sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled, stone eliminated, diced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
The instruction how to make Steak fajitas with avocado and tomato salsa
- Make avocado and tomato salsa Place tomatoes, onions, avocado and lime juice in a tumbler or ceramic bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss lightly to combine. Cover and set apart.
- Place steak, oil and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Heat a huge, non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add steak combination. Cook, stirring, for two to a few mins or until browned and simply cooked via. Remove to a heatproof bowl. Cover to maintain warm.
- Meanwhile, warmth fajitas or tortillas following packet instructions.
- Place salsa and steak aggregate on desk. Place cheese, lettuce and sour cream in separate bowls on desk. Place fajitas or tortillas on plates. Assemble fajitas at desk.
Nutritions of Steak fajitas with avocado and tomato salsacalories: 999.737 calories
calories: 53 grams fat
calories: 20 grams saturated fat
calories: 69 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 57 grams protein
calories: 1003.65 milligrams sodium