The ingredient of Steak & mash with basil brussels sprouts
- 475g mashed potatoes
- 4 thick-reduce pork rump steaks
- Olive oil, to grease
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 500g brussels sprouts, halved
- 50g butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons shredded sparkling basil
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
The instruction how to make Steak & mash with basil brussels sprouts
- Heat the mashed potatoes consistent with packet commands. Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
- Meanwhile, warmth a huge frying pan on a medium-excessive heat. Grease the steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes every side or until cooked on your liking. Set aside, blanketed with foil, for five minutes to rest.
- Cook the brussels sprouts in the boiling water for five mins. Drain properly and return to saucepan. Add the butter. Toss till butter has melted. Add the pine nuts, basil and parmesan. Toss via speedy. Serve steaks with potatoes and brussels sprouts.
Nutritions of Steak & mash with basil brussels sproutscalories: 890.036 calories
calories: 43 grams fat
calories: 18 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 104 grams protein
calories: 322 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 400.13 milligrams sodium