Use buttermilk to add a hint of creaminess to this zesty, mustard dressing.
The ingredient of Cajun porterhouse steak and watercress salad
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Coles Australian Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 60g Coles Brand Australian Baby Spinach
- 100g watercress, sprigs picked
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup (60ml) buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
The instruction how to make Cajun porterhouse steak and watercress salad
- Preheat a fish fry grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine Cajun seasoning and oil in a shallow dish. Add steaks and turn to coat. Season properly. Cook for 3 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the spinach, watercress, cucumber and tomato in a bowl. Whisk the buttermilk, mustard, lemon juice and chives in a bowl and season. Drizzle over the salad.
- Divide salad and steaks among serving plates.
Nutritions of Cajun porterhouse steak and watercress saladcalories: