Perfect for midweek, that is a amusing trade from Tex-Mex favourites inclusive of fajitas or burritos.
The ingredient of Mexican-style steak sandwich
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 small pink onion, halved
- 410g can diced tomatoes with roasted capsicum
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons sparkling lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- eight (approximately 385g) beef sizzle steaks
- 4 long crusty bread rolls, split (see note)
- 8 inexperienced very wellleaf lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, halved, stone eliminated, peeled, sliced
The instruction how to make Mexican-style steak sandwich
- Coarsely chop 1/2 the coriander and half the onion. Place in a food processor. Add the tomato, garlic, chilli flakes and lime juice. Process until almost easy. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a huge frying pan over high warmness. Cook 1/2 the steaks for 30 seconds each facet for medium or until cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the final steaks.
- Thinly slice the ultimate onion. Spread a touch of the salsa over the bottom of each roll. Divide the lettuce, steaks, avocado, and remaining onion and coriander among the rolls.
Nutritions of Mexican-style steak sandwichcalories: 523.41 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 7.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 32 grams carbohydrates
calories: 45 grams protein