The ingredient of Steaks with ratatouille
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 small crimson capsicum, deseeded, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 inexperienced capsicum, deseeded, reduce into 2cm cubes
- 1 zucchini, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 eggplant, reduce into 2cm pieces
- 400g can chopped Italian tomatoes
- 1/four cup water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- four pork sirloin steaks, trimmed
- cooked couscous, to serve (see Notes)
The instruction how to make Steaks with ratatouille
- Heat oil in a large non-stick saucepan over medium warmth. Add onion. Cook for two to 3 mins, or until gentle. Add capsicum, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, water, vinegar, sugar, and salt and pepper. Increase heat to medium-excessive. Bring to the boil.
- Cook, stirring every so often, for 20 mins, or till veggies are tender and sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue on medium-high warmth. Season steaks with salt and pepper. Cook steaks for five to six mins every aspect for medium, or till cooked for your liking.
- Serve steaks with ratatouille and couscous.
Nutritions of Steaks with ratatouillecalories: 373.318 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 10 grams carbohydrates
calories: 9 grams sugar
calories: 53 grams protein
calories: 124 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 250.42 milligrams sodium