Create the correct romantic dinner with those minute steaks served with mushrooms and asparagus.
The ingredient of Steak with grilled mushrooms and asparagus
- 8 pork minute steaks
- 350g Swiss brown mushrooms, wiped clean, trimmed, halved
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Steak with grilled mushrooms and asparagus
- Whisk together olive oil, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place mushrooms and asparagus on a large plate and drizzle with oil combination.
- Set apart for 10 minutes. Heat a stovetop grill or fish fry over excessive heat. Brush steak with a bit more olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute on every side or till cooked for your liking. Remove, cowl with foil and maintain heat.
- Add mushrooms and asparagus to the grill and cook, turning occasionally, for three-four minutes or till soft. To serve, location vegetables on serving plates, top with steak and sprinkle with parsley and pine nuts.
Nutritions of Steak with grilled mushrooms and asparaguscalories: 452.427 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 53 grams protein
calories: 106 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 131.84 milligrams sodium