Impress that someone special with this scrumptious steak and potato salad dinner party.
The ingredient of Barbecued steaks with anchovy butter and potato salad
- four anchovy fillets
- 1 small clove garlic, beaten
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small Spanish onion, thinly sliced into jewelry
- 4 x 250g scotch fillet steaks
- 1/three cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 400g kipfler potatoes, washed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley, washed, leaves picked
- 20 kalamata olives, pitted, halved
The instruction how to make Barbecued steaks with anchovy butter and potato salad
- Place anchovies and garlic in a bowl and, the use of a fork, mash to a paste. Add half of the lemon juice and mix to mix. Add butter. Season to flavor with pepper then blend well. In some other bowl, pour vinegar over onion. Set aside.
- Preheat a barbeque or char-grill plate until hot. Brush steaks gently with oil then cook for four-5 mins every side or till cooked to your liking. Remove from warmness and relaxation in a warm vicinity. Meanwhile, cook dinner potatoes in boiling salted water for three-five minutes or until simply cooked. Drain.
- Combine potatoes, onion aggregate, remaining lemon juice and oil, parsley and olives in a bowl. Gently blend to combine. Serve steaks with salad, crowned with anchovy butter.
Nutritions of Barbecued steaks with anchovy butter and potato saladcalories: 867.092 calories
calories: 63 grams fat
calories: 23 grams saturated fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 59 grams protein
calories: 177 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 750.43 milligrams sodium