Enjoy a fiery tackle a classic steak dinner with this fast steak schnitzel, geared up in just 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Spicy steaks with corn, tomato and avocado salsa
- four x 150g red meat rump steak schnitzels
- 2 fresh cobs of corn, with husks
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/three cup cornflour
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 eggs
- Olive oil, for shallow frying
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy steaks with corn, tomato and avocado salsa
- Place corn right into a microwave and microwave on excessive for 5 minutes. Remove and reduce base from corn. Holding top of husks for your hand, lightly shake and clean, silk unfastened corn will slide from husks. Cut kernels from corn and area into a bowl. Add tomatoes and avocado. Toss till mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, combine cornflour and seasoning in a shallow dish. Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Heat 2cm deep oil in a massive frying pan over medium heat. Coat steaks with egg then cornflour aggregate and vicinity into hot oil. Cook for 2 to three mins every facet (in batches, if necessary) or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a tray covered with paper towel. Serve steaks with corn, tomato and avocado salad. Garnish with coriander and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Spicy steaks with corn, tomato and avocado salsacalories: