Cauliflower rice is a healthful facet dish that goes flawlessly with a easy steak.
The ingredient of Grilled steaks with cauliflower rice
- four x 150g lean red meat sirloin steaks, fat trimmed
- 1 teaspoon sparkling thyme leaves
- four tomatoes, halved
- half of cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 120g frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, plus extra sprigs to garnish
- 2 teaspoons sumac
The instruction how to make Grilled steaks with cauliflower rice
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbeque with oil and preheat over high warmth. Sprinkle red meat with thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook red meat for twou2013three mins each aspect
- Meanwhile, gently spray tomatoes with oil and season with pepper. Cook for two mins each facet or till slightly softened. Transfer to a plate and cowl to maintain warm.
- Process cauliflower in a meals processor with the heartbeat function till crumbs form. Heat oil in a big non-stick frying pan over excessive warmth. Cook cauliflower for 3 mins or until golden and gentle. Add peas and cook dinner for 1 minute or till heated via.
- Add chopped parsley and sumac to cauliflower combination and stir to mix. Top cauliflower rice with extra parsley and serve with red meat and tomatoes.
Nutritions of Grilled steaks with cauliflower ricecalories: