The ingredient of Steak and mash with quince sauce and rocket & parmesan salad
- 100g quince paste (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons crimson wine vinegar
- 100ml (5 tablespoons) greater virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (about 180g each) beef fillet steaks
- half cup (125ml) red wine
- half cup (125ml) Massel beef stock
- 80g wild rocket leaves
- 120g parmesan, shaved
- half of cup more or less chopped entire unblanched almonds
- Mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak and mash with quince sauce and rocket & parmesan salad
- Place half the paste in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on medium for 15 seconds (alternatively, soften in a saucepan over low warmness on range).
- Stir in vinegar, then whisk in 4 tablespoons of the oil and lemon juice. Season and set aside.
- Heat ultimate oil in a heavy-based frypan and cook steak over excessive heat for two-three mins on every aspect (or prepare dinner in line with flavor).
- Remove steak and set aside. Add wine, inventory and last paste to pan, and simmer for 5 minutes until decreased and syrupy.
- Combine rocket, parmesan and almonds, then toss with dressing. Pile potato onto each plate, and top with steak and sauce. Serve with the salad.
Nutritions of Steak and mash with quince sauce and rocket & parmesan saladcalories: 713.654 calories
calories: 51 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 53 grams protein
calories: 108 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 610.96 milligrams sodium