Enjoy a twist on the conventional steak diane, with this tasty dinner bowl complete with crispy potatoes.
The ingredient of Steak diane dinner bowl
- 4 desiree potatoes, thickly sliced
- 1/four cup extra virgin olive oil
- 275g cherry truss tomatoes
- 400g swiss brown mushrooms, halved
- half bunch silverbeet, trimmed
- 600g red meat rump steak
- 1/three cup brandy
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 300ml tub light thickened cream for cooking
- 200g inexperienced beans, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sparkling flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Steak diane dinner bowl
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-compelled. Line a big baking tray with baking paper. Place potato, in a unmarried layer, on prepared tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for forty five mins, including tomatoes within the closing 10 mins of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, warmth 1 tablespoon of final oil in a large frying pan over medium warmness. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring, for five to 7 mins or till golden and tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to maintain heat. Add silverbeet to pan. Cook for 3 to four minutes or till simply wilted. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to preserve warm.
- Rub last oil over steak. Heat pan over medium-high warmth. Add steak. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium, or till cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 mins to relaxation. Slice.
- Meanwhile, upload brandy to pan. Bring to the boil. Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and cream. Return to the boil. Add any juices from mushroom or steak. Reduce warmness to medium. Simmer, uncovered, for five mins or until sauce thickens.
- Cook beans in a small saucepan of boiling, salted water for three minutes or till tender. Drain. Arrange potato, silverbeet, beans, steak, mushroom and tomatoes in serving bowls. Spoon over sauce and sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of Steak diane dinner bowlcalories: 784.876 calories
calories: 48.7 grams fat
calories: 18.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40.3 grams protein
calories: 131 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 470 milligrams sodium