The ingredient of Steak with rosemary potatoes and creamy mushroom sauce
- olive oil
- 4 discipline mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Massel red meat stock
- 2 tablespoons pink wine
- 300ml low-fat thickened cream
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 500g potatoes, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- four pork T-bone steaks
The instruction how to make Steak with rosemary potatoes and creamy mushroom sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoons olive oil in a huge non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Add the mushrooms and prepare dinner for five mins or till golden and softened. Remove from the pan and set apart. Add the red meat stock, crimson wine and occasional-fats cream to the pan and simmer for three mins or till thickened and decreased barely. Season with salt and cracked black pepper. Remove from warmth and cowl.
- Steam the potatoes for four minutes or until just smooth.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and add the steamed potatoes and rosemary. Cook for five minutes or till potato is golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, warmth a stovetop grill on excessive. Cook the steak for 4 mins each aspect for medium or till cooked to your liking. Remove from the warmth, cowl and set apart to rest for a few minutes.
- Return the sauce to the warmth, add the mushrooms and stir till warmed thru. Divide steak among serving plates and pinnacle with the mushroom sauce. Serve with potatoes.
Nutritions of Steak with rosemary potatoes and creamy mushroom saucecalories: 682.106 calories
calories: 43 grams fat
calories: 21 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 53 grams protein
calories: 162 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 208.58 milligrams sodium