Try this elegant spin on meat and veg for an clean midweek dinner.
The ingredient of Beef steaks with petit pois
- 2 (250g every) scotch fillet steaks, fat trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 90g bacon rashers, rind and extra fat trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 6 shallots, trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, diagonally sliced into 3cm lengths
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas, thawed
- 125ml (half cup) Massel salt decreased bird fashion liquid stock
- 1 infant cos lettuce, trimmed, shredded
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Pinch of sugar
- Finely chopped continental parsley, to serve
- Mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef steaks with petit pois
- Cut every steak in 1/2 horizontally to make four skinny steaks.
- Heat a huge non-stick frying pan over high warmth. Spray with olive oil. Cook the bacon, stirring every so often, for five minutes or until golden. Add the garlic and shallot and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till fragrant. Add the asparagus, peas and stock. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for two-3 mins or till greens are tender crisp. Add the lettuce, spinach and sugar. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till spinach and lettuce are just wilted.
- Heat a massive non-stick frying pan over excessive heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook steaks for 1-2 mins each side for medium or till cooked to your liking.
- Divide the steaks and pea aggregate amongst serving plates. Top with parsley. Serve with mashed potato.
Nutritions of Beef steaks with petit poiscalories: 244.975 calories
calories: 8.5 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 5.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams protein