The ingredient of Pepper steak with balsamic glaze and white bean puree
- 2 x 400g cans white beans, tired, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- half teaspoon cracked black pepper (see word)
- 4 (100g every) red meat sirloin steaks, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- half of cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch broccolini, steamed, to serve
- 2 massive carrots, peeled, cut into long, thick sticks, steamed, to serve
The instruction how to make Pepper steak with balsamic glaze and white bean puree
- Place beans, garlic, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1/4 cup of bloodless water in a meals processor. Process till clean. Transfer to a small saucepan. Set apart.
- Season each sides of steaks with pepper. Heat oil in a huge, non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Add steaks. Cook for 1 half to two mins (relying on thickness) on each aspect for medium or till cooked for your liking. Remove to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set apart for 5 minutes to rest.
- Add honey to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 to two minutes or until honey starts to caramelise. Add vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, for three to 4 minutes or until combination thickens (hold an eye on aggregate as it is able to burn speedy).
- Meanwhile, heat bean puree over low warmth for 3 to 4 minutes or until warmed thru. Divide puree among serving plates. Top with steaks. Drizzle balsamic glaze over steaks. Serve with broccolini and carrots.
Nutritions of Pepper steak with balsamic glaze and white bean pureecalories: 360.651 calories
calories: 9.2 grams fat
calories: 3.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.2 grams protein
calories: 58 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 84 milligrams sodium