Steak is grilled to perfection and served with highly spiced rice. Easy to make, this meal is perfect as a midweek dinner recipe.
The ingredient of Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup (200g) medium-grain rice
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 400g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup (40g) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 4 x 280g Coles Australian Beef T-bone Steaks
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Tomato chutney, to serve
- Coriander leaves, more, to serve
The instruction how to make Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican rice
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over excessive warmth. Add rice and cook, stirring, for 1 min. Add tomato paste and prepare dinner, stirring, for 30 seconds or till well coated. Add 1 1/2 cups water and produce to a simmer. Cover and decrease warmth to low. Cook for 12 minutes or until rice is tender. Add corn, beans and peas and prepare dinner, protected, for 5 mins or till peas are tender. Stir in coriander.
- Meanwhile, rub steaks with the seasoning. Heat a fish fry grill or chargrill pan to medium-high. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook pork for 3-4 minutes each facet for medium or till cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set apart for five mins to rest.
- Divide rice aggregate and steaks amongst serving plates. Serve with lime wedges, and chutney and sprinkle with extra coriander.
Nutritions of Cajun T-bone steaks with Mexican ricecalories: