This brief and smooth minute steak with smashed pesto potato salad is proudly added to you via Latina™ Fresh and flavor.Com.Au
The ingredient of Minute steak with smashed pesto potato salad
- 750g baby coliban (chat) potatoes
- eight red meat minute steaks
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons rosemary sprigs, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/four cup Latinau2122 Fresh Basil, Cashew & Parmesan Pesto Stir Through
- 100g toddler rocket leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Minute steak with smashed pesto potato salad
- Place potatoes in a big saucepan and cover with cold water. Place over high heat and produce to the boil. Cook for 15 minutes or until gentle. Drain nicely and go back to pan. Use the returned of a spoon to softly overwhelm potatoes.
- Meanwhile, warmth a chargrill pan on excessive. Combine steaks and asparagus with garlic, rosemary and oil. Season properly with salt and pepper. Cook pork on chargrill, turning, for 1 minute or till browned. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set apart for 5 minutes to relaxation. Meanwhile, prepare dinner asparagus for 2 minutes or till tender.
- Add Latinau2122 Fresh Basil, Cashew & Parmesan Pesto Stir Through to potatoes and lightly toss to combine. Add rocket and gently toss to mix. Divide amongst serving plates. Serve without delay with steaks and asparagus.
Nutritions of Minute steak with smashed pesto potato saladcalories: