A low calorie, gluten-unfastened warm salad of porterhouse steak, child Brussels sprouts and potato.
The ingredient of Steak and Brussels sprout salad with heat bacon dressing
- 1 bunch child carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 500g infant potatoes, halved
- 1 crimson onion, halved, reduce into thin wedges
- 2 half tablespoons greater virgin olive oil
- 250g child brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 (approximately 500g) red meat porterhouse steaks, fats trimmed
- 75g Primo Bacon Shortcut Rindless, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon purple wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Baby herbs, to serve
The instruction how to make Steak and Brussels sprout salad with heat bacon dressing
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place carrot, potato and onion on 1 tray. Drizzle with 1 tbs of the oil. Season. Toss to coat. Roast, turning halfway thru cooking time, for 35 mins or until tender. Place sprouts on last tray. Drizzle with 2 tsp of the oil. Season. Toss to mix. Roast, turning halfway through cooking time, for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, warmth a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour 1 tsp of the oil over the steak. Season. Cook, turning, for three-four mins for medium or till cooked for your liking. Rest for three mins. Heat closing oil in pan over low warmth. Cook bacon, stirring, for two minutes or till golden. Remove from warmth. Stir in combined vinegar and mustard. Season with pepper.
- Thinly slice steak. Combine the steak, carrot combination and brussels sprouts in a massive bowl. Divide among plates. Drizzle with bacon dressing and sprinkle with herbs.
Nutritions of Steak and Brussels sprout salad with heat bacon dressingcalories: 418.25 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 19 grams carbohydrates
calories: 43 grams protein