The ingredient of Open sausage sandwich
- sixteen chipolata sausages
- four bread rolls, split, toasted
- 1/2 cup fruit chutney
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 60g rocket leaves (see notice), to serve
- Hot chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Open sausage sandwich
- Preheat a fish fry plate, grill or frying pan over medium warmth. Cook sausages for six minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Set apart to cool for five minutes. Using a sharp knife, break up sausages lengthways so they open out flat.
- Spread every bread roll half with chutney. Top with tomato. Place 2 sausages, reduce-side down, on top of tomato. Top with cheese. Place onto a baking tray.
- Preheat grill on medium warmness. Grill sandwiches for 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sausages are warmed through. Serve with rocket and chips.
Nutritions of Open sausage sandwichcalories: 999.498 calories
calories: 62 grams fat
calories: 30 grams saturated fat
calories: 60 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 45 grams protein
calories: 155 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2379.61 milligrams sodium