The a laugh of pub-fashion sandwiches is getting messy - ditch the cutlery, snatch a napkin and dig proper in.
The ingredient of Turkish steak sandwich
- 3 small purple capsicums, halved, seeded
- Olive oil spray
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- four (about 250g every) pork porterhouse or scotch fillet steaks, halved horizontally
- 1 loaf Turkish bread, cut crossways into four portions, break up
- 1 infant cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 125g hummus
The instruction how to make Turkish steak sandwich
- Preheat grill on high. Place capsicum, skin-facet up, on a baking tray. Spray with oil. Cook beneath grill for 8-10 mins or until charred and blistered. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag and set aside for five minutes to chill barely. Peel and discard skin. Cut into skinny strips. Place in a bowl and drizzle over a touch oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, warmness a large frying pan or chargrill over medium-excessive warmth. Spray with oil. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Add to the pan and prepare dinner for three-4 minutes every aspect for medium or until cooked in your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set apart for 5 mins to relaxation.
- While the steaks are resting, place the bread on a baking tray and cook dinner underneath grill for 1-2 mins each side or until golden.
- Divide bread bases amongst serving plates. Top with lettuce, steak, hummus, capsicum and ultimate bread.
Nutritions of Turkish steak sandwichcalories: 769.58 calories
calories: 38 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 58 grams carbohydrates
calories: 51 grams protein