For a simple sweet treat strive these delicious melting moments with raspberry puree!
The ingredient of Melting moments
- 125g butter, softened
- 3/four cup (110g) plain flour
- 1/4 cup (40g) icing sugar aggregate
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons custard powder
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 60g butter, softened, greater
- 2/three cup (110g) icing sugar aggregate, more
- half teaspoon finely grated lemon rind, greater
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
The instruction how to make Melting moments
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use an electric mixer to conquer the butter in a medium bowl until very light. Add the flour, icing sugar, cornflour, custard powder and lemon rind. Stir until simply blended.
- Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls and region at the prepared tray, 3cm aside. Use a fork, lightly dusted in cornflour, to softly flatten every ball. Bake for 10 minutes or until gently golden and simply cooked thru. Set apart on the tray for 30 minutes to cool.
- Place the raspberries in a small saucepan over low warmness. Cook for 2 minutes or till raspberries damage down. Strain via a satisfactory sieve right into a bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the extra butter in a medium bowl till very light. Gradually upload the icing sugar, beating nicely after every addition. Add the raspberry puree and the greater lemon rind. Beat till properly mixed.
- Spread the icing over the flat aspect of half of the biscuits. Spread the jam over the ultimate biscuits. Sandwich the biscuits together.
Nutritions of Melting momentscalories: 222.27 calories
calories: 13 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein