Share this moist and delicious banana, raspberry and macadamia bread with family and friends for the ultimate sweet treat.
The ingredient of Banana, raspberry and macadamia bread
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2-3 ripe Cavendish bananas)
- 3/4 cup Coles Brand caster sugar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand ground cinnamon
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar, to dust
The instruction how to make Banana, raspberry and macadamia bread
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Grease a 12cm x 21cm loaf pan. Line the base and 2 long sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang by 4cm.
- Combine the banana and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in buttermilk, eggs, and oil. Add flour, macadamias and cinnamon. Stir until combined. Gently fold through raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared pan, smoothing the top. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Banana, raspberry and macadamia breadcalories: