The kids will love these tasty low-fat banana and blueberry breads.
The ingredient of Mini banana and blueberry breads
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 overripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen blueberries
- Extra 1 banana, sliced
The instruction how to make Mini banana and blueberry breads
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Grease an 8-hole 3/4 cup-capacity mini loaf pan. Line base and 2 long sides with baking paper, extending paper 1cm above edges of pans.
- Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Whisk buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla and mashed banana in a medium bowl. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture. Stir until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into prepared pan holes. Smooth top. Arrange extra banana over batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre of each loaf comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutritions of Mini banana and blueberry breadscalories: 305.92 calories
calories: 9.4 grams fat
calories: 1.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 47.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6.7 grams protein
calories: 49 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 411 milligrams sodium