For a healthy afternoon snack try this gluten-free, dairy-free banana and blueberry bread.
The ingredient of Gluten-free, dairy-free banana and blueberry bread
- 1 1/4 cups (170g) gluten-free plain flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (80g) LSA meal
- 1/3 cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- 2 Coles Brand Australian free range eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable or canola oil
- 3/4 cup (185ml) Suncoast Gold macadamia milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 125g blueberries
The instruction how to make Gluten-free, dairy-free banana and blueberry bread
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 6cm-deep, 22cm x 11cm (top measurement) loaf pan with baking paper, allowing long sides to overhang.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl. Stir in LSA meal and coconut.
- Whisk eggs, oil, Suncoast Gold Macadamia Milk and honey in a jug. Stir in banana. Add to flour mixture and stir to just combine. Gently stir in berries.
- Spoon into prepared pan and smooth surface. Bake for 50 mins or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 mins, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutritions of Gluten-free, dairy-free banana and blueberry breadcalories: