Turn your favourite breakfast cereal into a delicious tea-time snack with this homemade bread.
The ingredient of Just Right bread
- 60g Reduced salt margarine or unsalted margarine
- 2/3 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Kelloggs Just Right Original
- 1 banana, mashed
The instruction how to make Just Right bread
- Pre-heat oven to 190C.
- Cream together margarine and sugar. Add the vanilla, egg, milk and mashed banana and combine well. Using a wooden spoon add the flour and Kelloggs Just Right, and mix well.
- Line a 22cm x 10cm loaf tin with greaseproof paper and pour in mixture. Place on the middle shelf in the oven and bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing. Serve with your favourite jam, reduced fat custard or yoghurt and fresh fruit. Makes 12 thick slices.
Nutritions of Just Right breadcalories: