Delight little tummies with these cute French toast, banana and strawberry skewers.
The ingredient of French toast and fruit skewers with Nutella sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 20g butter
- 1/2 small baguette, cut into 3cm-pieces
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 1/2 tbs milk
- 1 large ripe banana, cut into 2cm pieces
- 8 strawberries
The instruction how to make French toast and fruit skewers with Nutella sauce
- Whisk eggs, milk and sugar together in a shallow bowl.
- Melt half the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Dip a bread cube into egg mixture to coat. Allow excess to drain from bread. Add to frying pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat with remaining bread and egg mixture.
- Combine the chocolate spread and milk in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Thread bread, banana and strawberries evenly among 8 bamboo skewers. Drizzle with chocolate hazelnut sauce to serve.
Nutritions of French toast and fruit skewers with Nutella saucecalories: 367.821 calories
calories: 13.7 grams fat
calories: 5.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 51.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20.1 grams sugar
calories: 10.9 grams protein
calories: 94 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 403 milligrams sodium