Curtis Stones garlic prawns served with toasted sourdough bread and fresh lemon wedges will get your Easter lunch off to a cracking start.
The ingredient of Garlic prawns
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1kg raw banana prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 lemon, zest finely grated, juiced
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 slices Coles Bakery Stone Baked White Sourdough Vienna, toasted
The instruction how to make Garlic prawns
- Heat oil and butter in a large heavy frying pan over medium heat. When butter has melted, add shallot, chilli flakes, if using, and fennel seeds. Cook, stirring often, for 2 mins or until shallot softens.
- Increase heat to medium-high and stir in the prawns, garlic and paprika. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, for 3-4 mins or until prawns are cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in lemon zest, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and parsley. Check seasoning and add more salt, pepper or lemon juice if necessary.
- Spoon prawns and sauce onto serving plates and serve with bread.
Nutritions of Garlic prawnscalories: 206.974 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 15 grams protein
calories: 557 milligrams sodium