*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Gluten and lactose free beef lasagna
- 700g beef mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 800g can diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 200g packet gluten-free lasagna sheets
- 2 cups lactose-free cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free margarine
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free cornflour
- 3 cups lactose-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, or to taste
The instruction how to make Gluten and lactose free beef lasagna
- Spray a large frying pan with oil and cook onion, garlic and mince until meat is browned.
- Add canned tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, and paprika. Season to taste. Add baby spinach leaves and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the dairy-free margarine in medium saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in cornflour until smooth paste is formed. Slowly add lactose-free milk to the saucepan (1 cup at a time), stirring constantly. Add 1 cup of cheese and nutmeg.
- Stir until mixture is smooth and thickened, take off heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Using a rectangular baking dish (oven safe), spoon roughly 1/2 cup of the meat sauce into the bottom of the dish (just enough to wet the bottom). Arrange 3 lasagna sheets (depending on dish size) over the meat on the base. Spoon 1/3 of the meat onto the sheets, spread evenly to the edges of the dish. Spoon 1/3 of the cheese sauce evenly over the meat layer. Repeat, alternating pasta, meat and cheese sauce layers.
- Top with remaining lasagna sheets, meat (if any), and cheese sauce. Top with 1 cup grated lactose free cheese, spread out evenly.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes. Cover top with foil, let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Gluten and lactose free beef lasagnacalories: