Garlic butter adds a gourmet touch to this classic chicken schnitzel and vegetable main.
The ingredient of Garlic butter chicken and vegies recipe
- 520g uncrumbed chicken breast schnitzel
- 80g butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons baby basil leaves
The instruction how to make Garlic butter chicken and vegies recipe
- Season chicken well. Melt 20g of the butter in a non-stick heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining butter in the pan. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are tender. Return chicken to the pan to heat through.
- Slice the chicken and divide among serving dishes with the vegetables. Scatter over the basil leaves and serve with freshly ground black pepper.
Nutritions of Garlic butter chicken and vegies recipecalories: 349.179 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35 grams protein