This classic dish of beef and noodles in a creamy sauce comes together easily for a comforting meal. The recipe is a Yummly original created by [Danielle Moore](https://www.yummly.com/dish/author/Danielle-Moore).
The ingredient of Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef 85% lean
- 1/4 teaspoon salt for beef
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper for beef
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese small curd
- 4 ounces cream cheese chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt for filling
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper for filling
- 3 1/2 cups egg noodles cooked and drained, about 8 oz. uncooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
The instruction how to make Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F.
- Spray 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat then add onion and cook 2-3 minutes, until translucent. Add garlic and cook another 30 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add ground beef and cook 5-6 minutes, occasionally stirring and breaking up with a wooden spoon. Once cooked, carefully drain any excess fat from pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato sauce, cottage cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring to melt cream cheese. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and spread into an even layer. Top with cheese.
- Transfer pan to oven and cook 20-25 minutes, until bubbling.
- Check to see that casserole is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes. Serve garnished with parsley.
Nutritions of Beef Stroganoff Casserole@type: NutritionInformation
@type: 580 calories
@type: 27 grams
@type: 145 milligrams
@type: 36 grams
@type: 3 grams
@type: 36 grams
@type: 16 grams
@type: 760 milligrams
@type: 7 grams
@type: 1 grams