Grab some banana bread, toffee dessert sauce and a couple more items and you are 10 minutes away from a sumptuous dessert.
The ingredient of Banana caramel bread and butter puddings
- 1/2 x 500g loaf banana bread, cut into 2cm pieces
- 25g butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup toffee dessert sauce
- 4 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- Icing sugar mixture, to serve
The instruction how to make Banana caramel bread and butter puddings
- Divide bread among 4 x 1-cup-capacity greased heatproof, microwave-safe dishes. Drizzle each with melted butter.
- Whisk eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla together in a bowl. Divide mixture evenly among dishes. Drizzle each with 2 teaspoons toffee sauce. Gently push bread down into egg mixture to cover.
- Cover each with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 to 7 minutes or until custard is set.
- Top puddings with ice-cream and remaining toffee sauce. Dust with icing sugar. Serve.
Nutritions of Banana caramel bread and butter puddingscalories: 531.297 calories
calories: 27.5 grams fat
calories: 14.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 59.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams protein
calories: 177 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 371 milligrams sodium