Heres a choc-rich take on a winter dessert classic that’s smooth, soothing and oh so delicious. Watch them beg for more!
The ingredient of Choc-hazelnut bread and butter pudding
- 1 loaf unsliced white bread, crust removed (see note)
- 1/2 cup choc-hazelnut spread
- 30g butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pure cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Dark CHOC BITS
The instruction how to make Choc-hazelnut bread and butter pudding
- Preheat oven to 150u00b0C/130u00b0C fan-forced. Using a serrated knife, cut bread lengthways into 4 long slices. Place choc-hazelnut spread in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 15 seconds or until slightly softened.
- Spread butter over 1 side of each bread slice. Spread choc-hazelnut spread over other sides. Roll up 1 piece of bread from short end, choc-hazelnut spread side up, into a scroll. Cut in half to form 2 scrolls. Repeat with remaining slices. Place, cut side-up, in a 10 cup-capacity ovenproof dish.
- Whisk eggs, cream and milk together in a bowl. Strain into a large jug or bowl. Add vanilla and 2/3 cup sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour half the egg mixture over bread in dish. Set aside for 10 minutes for bread to soak up some of the egg mixture.
- Pour over remaining egg mixture. Spread choc chips around scrolls. Sprinkle scrolls with remaining sugar. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until egg mixture is just set. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Choc-hazelnut bread and butter puddingcalories: 649.602 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 73 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38 grams sugar
calories: 16 grams protein
calories: 172 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 470.12 milligrams sodium